Looking for a competitive rate of return on your savings, and easy access to your funds? The perfect solution could be a money market account featuring:
- Opening deposit of $1,000
- A competitive interest rate that increases with higher balances
- No monthly maintenance fee (if minimum required balance is maintained*)
- Limited checkwriting (per regulatory requirements)
- Six (6) pre-authorized withdrawals per month at no charge**
- Online Banking, Bill Pay, and Mobile Banking access at no charge (Service provider fees may apply.Mobile Banking available to legacy CapStone Bank customers on May 14, 2013. )
- Wallet-style checks at no charge
- ATM card at no charge
*To avoid a $10.00 monthly maintenance fee, account must maintain a $1,000 minimum balance or a $2,500 average daily balance. Unlimited “in person” and ATM withdrawals are permitted, however, Federal regulation limits pre-authorized, automatic, telephone, check, draft or similar transfers to six per statement cycle. ** Make up to six withdrawals per statement cycle at no charge; a $15 fee will be charged for each additional withdrawal.
With a low minimum balance requirement, access to funds through Online Banking, Mobile Banking*, and an ATM card, this account can be an easy way to save. For customers under the age of 18 or over the age of 55, there are no monthly fees no matter what your balance. Account features include:
- Opening deposit of $300
- Competitive interest rate that increases as your balance increases
- No monthly maintenance fee (if minimum required balance is maintained**)
- Two (2) withdrawals a month at no charge***
- Online Banking access at no charge
- ATM card at no charge
* Service provider fees may apply.Mobile Banking available to legacy CapStone Bank customers on May 14, 2013. **To avoid a $7.00 monthly maintenance fee, account must maintain a $300 minimum balance. Unlimited in person and ATM withdrawals are permitted, however, Federal regulation limits pre-authorized, automatic, telephone, draft or similar transfers to six per statement cycle. *** Make up to two withdrawals per statement cycle at no charge; a $3 fee will be charged for each additional withdrawal.
Certificates Of Deposit (CDs)
CapStone Bank CDs offer competitive interest rates and flexible terms based on your investment objectives. Your CD can be tailored to your specific requirements, with interest capitalized or paid by check or transfer, and terms are available from three (3) months to four (4) years.
Capstone Bank is a member of the CDARS network. Ask for further details.
Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
Designed to help you save for retirement and potentially reduce taxes, CapStone Bank IRAs, both new and rollovers, are available as Simple, SEP, and Roth certificates of deposits. We will work with you to determine which type and term is right for you.
Contact your tax advisor regarding tax savings.
Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
Pay for current, qualified health expenses and save for future medical expenses on a tax-free basis with an HSA. Eligible individuals must have coverage under and HSA-qualified , high deductible healthcare plan (HDHP), have no other "first dollar" medical coverage, not be enrolled in Medicare, and not be claimed as a dependent on someone else's tax return. (Consult your tax advisor regarding your individual tax benefit.)
- No minimum deposit to open
- A competitive interest rate
- Ability to rollover unused funds from year-to-year
- Wallet-style, single-part checks at no charge
- MasterCard® Debit Card access
Enjoy all the features and benefits of our Health Savings Account, plus the use of our PILOT-HSA Deductible Tracker. Our exclusive online deductible tracker helps track medical expenses that apply toward deductibles and any qualified expenses for tax purposes throughout the year. A one-time $25 set-up fee and $5 monthly maintenance fee will apply. (Consult your tax advisor regarding your individual tax benefit.)